Please Read the Following Agreement Carefully.
The MDAdvice.com web site is an online information and communications service provided by The Online Medical Network Inc. MDAdvice.com is a division of The Online Medical Network Inc and, therefore, whenever "MDAdvice.com" is mentioned it refers collectively to both to the MDAdvice.com website and The Online Medical Network Inc. The service is offered to you subject to your acceptance of and compliance with these terms and conditions as presented herein (the "Agreement"). As used in this Agreement "We", "Us" or "Our" refers collectively to both MDAdvice.com and the Online Medical Network Inc. "You" refers to you, the user of our service. By accessing or using MDAdvice.com, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not access or use our site.
We would like to alert you that the purpose of this web site is to provide you with medical and health information only. This website is to be used only to provide you with additional information for the sole purpose of better understanding your health and your health conditions. All material on MDAdvice.com has undergone peer review to ensure the maximum accuracy and most current information available for our readers. The information provided is neither endorsed, nor supported, nor funded by MDAdvice.com. MDAdvice.com does not assume responsibility for any inaccuracies or omissions in our content or for any consequences resulted from the use of information obtained on the MDAdvice.com website. Supplying agencies are fully responsible for the content of their material. In addition, while MDAdvice.com frequently updates its contents, medical information changes rapidly and therefore, some information may be out of date. Readers are asked to consult other sources as well as to obtain direct consultation with a physician when making decisions about their health care. The information offered on MDAdvice.com is therefore not intended to replace, in any way, the medical advice which can be provided by a physician or other medical professional. MDAdvice.com and The Online Medical Network Inc. are not liable for any outcome or damages resulting from information obtained from us in either direct or indirect form.
MDAdvice.com cannot differentiate serious from non-serious forms of certain symptoms and always advises you to consult your physician if you feel ill. MDAdvice.com offers current, factual, and medically relevant answers to questions received from our visitors.However, these responses are only educational and informative in nature and cannot in any way be used to represent a complete analysis or diagnosis. Clearly, since due to the inherent nature of the Internet a comprehensive physical examination is not possible, the medical information provided herein cannot be used as an alternative to a consultation by a physician or any other medical professional. Any and all parties associated with MDAdvice.com and The Online Medical Network Inc. are not liable in any form. Users cannot have any cause-of-action against MDAdvice.com, The Online Medical Network Inc., or any associated persons, whether the information provided was used as directed or otherwise. MDAdvice.com does not provide medical advice, such as that provided through a direct consultation and is not intended to replace it. Users shall not solely rely upon the information provided by MDAdvice.com, as specific medical diagnoses require the seeking of medical advice from a licensed physician.
Information accessed through this online site is provided "AS IS" and without warranty, express or implied. All implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular use or purpose are hereby excluded. You access our materials at your own risk.
You understand further that our website contains some materials which may be sexually explicit, unedited, or offensive to you. You access such materials at your own risk. MDAdvice.com, The Online Medical Network Inc., and their Information Providers, agents, officers, and employees accept no responsibility for such materials and you agree to hold them free from liability for any damages, direct or indirect, resulting from such materials.
The materials on the MDAdvice.com website are copyrighted by the respective content providers and may be downloaded for your personal, noncommercial use only. Permission to reprint, redistribute, retransmit, display, publish, broadcast, or electronically reproduce any document or graphic in whole or in part is expressly prohibited, unless prior written consent is obtained from the respective copyright holder(s) and The Online Medical Network Inc.
MDAdvice is a trademark of The Online Medical Network Inc. Other trademarks contained herein are trademarks of their respective owners.
This Web site may contain links and/or advertisements linked to web sites operated by parties other than The Online Medical Network Inc. The Online Medical Network Inc. does not control such Web sites, is not responsible for their contents, and such links do not imply any endorsement of the material on these websites or any association with their operators. MDAdvice.com is not liable for any damages, directly or indirectly, resulting from use of such third-party websites.
DISCUSSION (Message Boards, Chats, and Forums) GUIDELINES
You are responsible for material that you send to any "discussion" group available through MDAdvice.com. The chat and newsgroup discussions on MDAdvice.com are not guaranteed to be monitored for unacceptable use, nor will any statements made therein be authenticated or endorsed by us.
1. You may not post or transmit any message under a false name. You may not permit any other person (other than an agent acting on Your behalf and subject to Your direct supervision) to access the MDAdvice.com using Your account for any purpose.
2. You may not post or transmit any message which is libelous, defamatory or which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person. You may not post or transmit any message, data, image or program which is indecent, obscene or pornographic.
3. You may not post or transmit any message, data, image or program that would violate the property rights of others, including unauthorized copyrighted text, images or programs, trade secrets or other confidential proprietary information, and trademarks or service marks used in an infringing fashion.
4. You may not interfere with other user's use of MDAdvice.com, including, without limitation, disrupting the normal flow of dialogue in a chat room.
5. You may not post or transmit any file which contains viruses, so-called "worms", Trojan horses or any other contaminating or destructive features.
6. Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of MDAdvice.com. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.
7. You agree, through your use of MDAdvice.com, that you will not use our Bulletin Board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you.
8. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless MDAdvice.com and their agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s).Please note that advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are inappropriate in our Bulletin Board and Chat Forums. Our support groups are to be used only for discussion of medical topics.
9. MDAdvice.com will be the sole arbitrator as to what constitutes a violation of these terms. Appropriate action will be taken against violators.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
MDAdvice.com and The Online Medical Network Inc. are not liable for any outcome or damages resulting from information obtained from us in either direct or indirect form. User agrees that it shall defend, indemnify, save and hold MDAdvice.com harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including attorney's fees asserted against MDAdvice.com, The Online Medical Network Inc., its agents, its users, its customers, officers and employees, that may arise or result from any information or service provided or performed or any product sold by customer, it's agents, employees or assigns. You hereby forever release and waive all claims you may have against MDAdvice.com, The Online Medical Network Inc., its directors, officers, employees, agents, and information providers.
CHANGES TO THIS AGREEMENT
The Online Medical Network Inc. reserves complete and sole discretion with respect to the operation of MDAdvice.com.
As a condition of your use of this Web site, you warrant to The Online Medical Network Inc. that you will not use this Web site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions.
You warrant to us that you are at least 18 years of age and that you possess the legal right and ability to enter into this agreement. Some of the medical information available on MDAdvice.com may be inappropriate for children.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey, USA. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Bergen County, New Jersey, United States, in all disputes arising out of or relating to your use of MDAdvice.com. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to MDAdvice.com must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises.
The Online Medical Network Inc. may deliver notice to you under this Agreement by means of electronic mail, a general notice on MDAdvice.com, or by written communication delivered by first class U.S. mail. You may give notice to MDAdvice.com at any time by letter delivered by first class postage prepaid U.S. mail or overnight courier to the following address:
Electronic Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The provisions of this Agreement are severable, and in the event any provision hereof is determined to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not in any way affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions hereof.
© The Online Medical Network Inc. All rights reserved. All material provided by
MDAdvice.com is intended for informative purposes only and is not a
substitute for professional medical advice. Please consult your
physician with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your
health. Use of this site indicates your agreement with the Terms